Skip to main content

Need a Visa or eTA?

Since March 15th, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and foreign nationals with a valid visa.

Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, are not eligible to apply for an eTA and need to travel with a valid Canadian passport.

Find out if you need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a visitor visa

All travellers must present acceptable travel documents and identification must be presented at the border. We strongly suggest that you begin the process as soon as possible to avoid delays.

It is the sole responsibility of the participant to obtain a visa or an eTA. You can request a visa letter during the registration process.

The organizers will not provide financial support.

Please check with the Canadian embassy or consulate for the specific requirements for your country.

List of Canadian embassies and consulates:

Entry requirements by country/territory:…

Letter of invitation for visitor visa

If you need a visitor visa to travel to Canada, we will provide you with a letter of invitation confirming your registration to the conference.
An invitation letter for visa application will be sent by email as soon as we receive all the necessary information and the payment of your registration. No invitation letter for visa application will be sent without payment of the registration fees. At the time of registration, you will have the option to request the letter.

To fill out the invitation letter appropriately, you will need to provide your passport number arrival/departure dates.